Eastern Cape, Gqeberha
Negotiable - Negotiable Monthly Cost To Company (Market related)
NEW VACANCY ALERT!
Our client in the automotive sector, based in Gqeberha, seeks to employ an Electrical Maintenance Technician on a temporary basis to be based at their operations until December 2022.
- Responsible to plan and organize engineering resources and breakdowns in the department, ordering of spares and control budget expenditure.
- Responsible for mechanical maintenance (preventative and predictive maintenance) on all production machines in the department.
- Resolve Functional Failures and breakdowns on Production Equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting on production machines.
- Identify possible hardware and software breakdowns using the departmental/machine systems and pre-PM inspection checklist.
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Machine ownership - check and maintain equipment to be fit for purpose.
- Implementation and execution of Maintain ME initiatives and Programs.
- Review Maintenance Task List for value Add and recommend New tasks for equipment.
- Ordering of Spare Parts using SAP-PM Works orders.
- Provide and Implement machine improvements in order to increase quality/production levels and to reduce breakdowns.
- Ensure Maximum machine availability.
- Pursue energy saving projects.
- Provide input into Spares requirements for the Business unit.
- Training of Other Technical Personnel on Technical Subjects identified.
- Review job cards or operations from the previous day to identify problems and corrective action required within SAP-PM or Shift Reports.
- National Diploma Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (preferably a qualified electrician with trade test) or Mechatronics
- Minimum 2-3 years' working experience
- Clear criminal record
- Contactable references
- Able to work shifts