Gauteng, Tshwane (Pretoria)
Monthly Cost To Company (Market related, Negotiable)
Our client is looking for a Specialist: Engineering: Fore-sighting and Innovation.
This job requires dedicated individuals with a keen eye for detail. If you are passionate about simplifying complex business problems and have the requisite experience in conceptualising innovative business process solutions and eliciting detail business requirements, in the financial services industry, then we would like to hear from you!
- The ability to identify patterns or connections between situations that are not obviously related and to identify key or underlying issues.
- The ability to anticipate scenarios.
- This is the ability to formulate new concepts based on information gathered.
- Ability to determine trends from raw data to assist decision-making in various aspects of work at the client.
- The ability to take all relevant details into account to ensure that a task is completed to required standards.
- Knowledge of innovation, industry and technology trends.
- Understand a situation or problem by breaking it into smaller pieces/tracing the implications of situation in a step-by-step way.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7): Industrial Engineering, preferably augmented by a qualification or further studies in Future Studies, Fore-sighting or Innovation Research AND 8-10 years' experience in a similar environment, of which 3-4 years must be at operational specialist level.
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) preferably augmented by a qualification or further studies in Future Studies, Fore-sighting or Innovation Research AND 15 year’s related experience, of which 3-4 years must be at operational specialist level.