Gauteng, JHB - Central
Market Related - Negotiable Monthly Cost To Company (Market related, Negotiable)
Our client is looking for a Specialist: Regulatory Compliance to facilitate and oversee the implementation of the Regulatory Compliance Framework across the organization, to ensure that business is conducted in accordance with ethical practices and compliant to internal policies and procedures and applicable legislation and Regulations.
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) in Law (LLB) Qualification AND 8-10 years' experience in a Regulatory Compliance environment, of which 3-5 years at middle management level.
Job Outputs: Process
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 year’s related experience in Regulatory Compliance environment, of which 3-5 years at middle management level.
- Champion policy frameworks and objectives with internal partners to ensure integration between functions in pursuit of strategic goals.
- Communicate a meaningful strategic context that articulates functional purpose in relation to the organisational vision, purpose, and philosophy.
- Develop annual & longer-term resource plan and secure capacity to achieve divisional objectives consistent with long term strategic plan.
- Develop annual & long-term functional plans, set clear priorities and measurable milestones in line with divisional objectives.
- Develop functional operating model and align value chain to organisational objectives in partnership with relevant stakeholders.
- Interpret internal & external organisational changes, model change impact scenarios and introduce or adapt systems in alignment with strategic intent.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, model alternative solutions, develop & establish contingency plans aligned to the divisional direction.
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance that supports the realisation of major organisational objectives in line with the mandate.
- Provide periodic reports on performance against plan & progress on long-term initiatives & use to realign operating plan and objectives appropriately.
- Scan external environment, identify benchmarks and influence alternative operating plans or model to deliver on the objectives and mandate.
- Use insights & knowledge gained from high level reports to conduct abstract, conceptual & comparative analysis to define functional strategy.
- Create the context to continuously improve all functions and systems in line with national, regional and international changes.
- Be responsive to change to influence and effectively manage associated functional acceptance.
- Drive the development and implementation of integrated governance, risk and compliance frameworks.
- Ensure the consolidation of the risk profile for the area of accountability, manage critical risks and ensure feedback integration.
- Create a positive organisational climate & culture to energise and focus the function to optimise short term and longer-term productivity.
- Influence the development of clear human capability and accountability frameworks within functional area in support of people management strategies.
- Provide leadership and direction by articulating and reinforcing the vision or direction for the function.
- Communicate strategic context that guide best practice, foster an environment of continuous learning and improved employee engagement levels.
- Ensure that the functional strategy is adequately budgeted for through the development and implementation of a requisite budget.
- Implement effective financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in functional area.
- Ensure strategic representation and promote the enterprise with public service leaders and national, regional stakeholders.
- Define and influence relationships and service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders