Gauteng, Tshwane (Pretoria)
Our Client is looking for a forward thinking, self-motivated and dynamic SAP Functional Consultant with a passion to develop applications to solve complex business problems. The successful applicant will be responsible for the configuration of software solutions within the SAP Procurement Applications (SAP SRM, E-Sourcing, SLC, MDM and MM) and will need to possess strong analytical and technical skillsets and be able to work closely with business representatives in a fast and ever-changing environment.
Job PurposeTo provide expertise, advice and support to develop operational plans/or associated service delivery processes, by MM/SRM/E-Sourcing and SLC processes module from technical and initial enhancements to the system in order to continuously enhance service order to achieve client expected business results. Education and ExperienceMinimum QualificationsRelevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) Information Technology, Computer Science, Commercial, Management and Engineering Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Commercial, Management and Engineering AND 5-7 years’ experience in SAP MM/SRM/E-Sourcing and SLC, of which 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level. Alternative Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 10 years SAP MM/SRM/E-sourcing and SLC experience. Minimum Functional Requirements
- Applicable Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent NQF 7: Information Tech, Computer Science, B-Com, Finance, Management and Engineering.
- At least 5 years’ experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules.
- Relevant SAP module analysis, design configuration experience.
- Relevant SAP module functional training or certification.
- SAP Procurement Configuration Skills.