Duties and responsibilities:
Work closely with Business Stakeholders, the Product Owners (s), System Architects and Developers during sprints including discussions around the understanding of designs, backlog and progress demonstration.
Responsible for the delivery of business capabilities in various areas, in the context of multiple work streams within the company from the initial phases of planning and requirements definition to benefits realization whilst applying the Agile methodology.
This role entails taking responsibility for the full life cycle of enablement capabilities from concept, design through to development, launch, iteration and support. The role
includes, but is not limited to:
- Stakeholder Management
- Design and implementation of monitoring rules, associated business processes and changes as recommended
- As a scrum master, leading agile delivery team/s to:
- Prioritize backlog items,
- Ensure the team understands the backlog,
- Owning the product roadmap on behalf of business stakeholders and
- Planning for sprints in conjunction with Product Owner(s)
- Liaise regularly with technical developers and programmers across workstreams to understand technical implications, prioritize development and monitor progress of technical build
- Participation and contribution to the full agile delivery lifecycle, including
Education and experience:
- Broader Solution design with extended feature teams and User Story elaboration
- Defining acceptance criteria
- Maintaining critical compliance and rule documentation
- Participation in UAT and handover to operations
- Smoke testing and limited production support
Tertiary Degree/Diploma in Business Analysis/Business Information Systems or equivalent.
One years’ experience as a Scum Master OR a Scrum Master Certification is advantageous
A minimum of two years’ experience in an agile Platform delivery
Experience in the design and build in the following Operations Areas advantageous:
- Customer Service Operations
- Business Process Architecture and business re-engineering principles and processes
Four years banking/financial service/fintech industry experience with knowledge of transactional or behavioural monitoring rules:
- Fraud rules and rules management
- AML rules and rules management
Ability to consult with various users and stakeholders to:
- Analyse the data, logic and performance of transactional and or behavioural monitoring rules
- Propose optimised and improved rules and or business processes.
- Process problem statements