Must be acquainted with industrial software and software languages and to assist with control systems within mineral processing plants in the mining industry. Working mainly in the production environment and assisting with various other disciplines in the project environment. Duties & Responsibilities:
· Able to work with control systems.
· Software programming Knowledge in the mining industry.
· Able to read Instrumentation drawings.
· Must be able to Fault find and rectify instrumentation and PLC equipment. Additional Qualities:
· Excellent Technical Skills
· Good interpersonal relation and communication qualities
· Excellent planner
· Self-motivated with great start to finish mind set
· Good reporting skills
· Microsoft Office experience
· Experience on coal processing plants
· Able to do software installations on computer systems. Education & Qualification:
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in the mining industry with a technical background working with instrumentation.
- Must have extended knowledge on instrumentation and control systems.
- Minimum of BTech / Diploma in Electrical/Instrumentation/Mechatronic/ Electronic qualifications in the technical field. (Instrumentation, ect.)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. Should you wish to email your CV please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not had a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful