We are now accepting applications for a Manor House Manager
– people with drive and passion for the industry, the ability to lead the team of our boutique hotel and to maintain our Manor House standards.
The ideal person should have good interpersonal and communication skills, have good product knowledge, be guest centric, team player and have a keen eye for detail. The position requires that the candidates have a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent, 5 years’ experience in management positions within a 5* environment. Must have a valid driver’s license with PDP. A working knowledge of MS Office, Micros or similar systems, as well as front office, butler, concierge and guest relations skills. A Hospitality qualification; and knowledge of SAP, Guest Connect, Jarrison and Concept will be advantageous.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure and maintain a hands on customer services delivery;
- Maintain the Manor House standards;
- Drive, manage and report on all operations of the Manor House;
- Drive revenue, monitor and control expenses and use of resources;
- Continuous improvement and innovation of our service delivery;
- Organize and supervise all staff; manage and control performance appraisals and training.
If you believe you have suitable experience and qualifications, please apply online. Application Process:Closing date: 22 May 2022Where to apply:
You can apply online at https://www.fancourt.co.za/careers-job-listing/ PLEASE NOTE:The Company’s Employment Equity Plan will be taken into consideration with all appointments. Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.