OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:show more...
Providing first and second line support primarily within the desktop support environment inclusive of Secondary entry level Back Office support, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction that meets the Service Level Agreement targets.
• Diagnose and offer direct customer service and technical support to users through telephones, emails, remote desktop services and in-person visits ensuring excellent communication and customer service skills
• Groundwork, configuration, deployment, support, maintenance, knowledge sharing and training on
1. Applications, software and programs
2. LAN (local area network) and WAN (Wide area network)
3. Workstation equipment and related peripherals, components and consumables
4. Printer environment including consumables such as cartridges and components
5. Time and attendance systems and related hardware
6. Cellular, VoIP telephone and PABX & PBX Systems
7. Audio visual systems, teleconferencing systems, cameras and other technical equipment
8. Ad hoc IT related devices and systems such as point of sale, mining and medical equipment
• Secondary entry level Back Office support related calls where applicable
• Coordinate with vendors to resolve technical problems with equipment, applications and software ensuring excellent communication and relationship skills
• Performing administrative functions including the administration of procedures and configuration documentation, diagrams and reporting
FORMAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Microsoft Terminal Services
• Microsoft VDI
• Cisco switches
JOB RELATED SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Strong people skills
• Strong telephonic skills
• Methodical and strong administration skills
If you do not hear from us within 30 days, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful. Twiga may keep your details for future opportunities.