Area Sales Manager with 3 years+ experience
Candidates with recycling experience will be given first preference.
Parrot experience will be advantageous
The individual will be responsible for the following:
1. New business
2. Ensuring sales targets are met
3. ASM call sheet schedule
4. Budgets + Quarterly presentations
- As an Area Sales Manager, you are ultimately responsible for the management of your area from a Budget perspective.
You are expected to know all Orders that are awaiting delivery, your potential list and what is in your Pipeline.
- Keep up to date with all your Orders / Potentials and Pipeline
- Keep your Monthly Budget Schedule up to date
- Each Quarter present your next Quarters Projections including Sales Targets + Call Targets
- Report any changes to your schedule timeously to Management
5. Account Management
- Visit all Existing site on a regular basisKeep Parrot updated with the details of all new contacts made
- Complete the Call Cycle Entry in Parrot/CRM once a call has been completed
- Manage the Service Level Agreement review annually with each customer
- Assist with the Debtors Management as and when required
- Liaise with the Operations Manager and Field Managers as and when required
- Report all issues timelessly to Management
6. Expense Management
7. New sites/ Installation
- Assist with the planning of all installation with the use of the Gantt chart
- Ensure all work is done to company standards
- Introduce PGS staff to all new sites and ensure the first month you monitor the site as well as completing a
Waste Management Meeting to ensure a smooth hand over occurs.
- Sign off each installation with contractor and get correct paperwork to head office for payment.
- Report any issues timelessly to Management
8. General Administration