Another opportunity at this growing company is the clinical industry for an energetic, team player who is passionate about Marketing and has leadership/team management experience.
Your reputable marketing qualification and minimum of 5 years’ experience in a specialised marketing position will be required in order for you to fulfill the following:
- Developing and executing brand strategies
- Analysing sales and marketing data
- Integrating the marketing function with the sales team
- Manage attendance of Trade Shows and events at the internal training centre
- Collaborate with the contracted marketing agency
Additional requirements include:
- A strong digital mindset
- Working knowledge of emailing systems (Hubspot/Mailchimp) and design platforms (Canva & similar)
- Flawless communication and writing skills
- Ability to project manage and comfortable using task tracking systems.
A Valid Drivers licence and own reliable transport essential
Marketing experience in a Medical, Dental, Pharmaceutical, Cosmeceutical or Clinical environment will give you a vastly competitive edge in your application.
Excellent remuneration package (with benefits) will be on offer to the successful candidate