Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- P&L Account reconciliations
- Interco Balance reconciliation
- Month end reports update (overheads and mapping corrections)
- Update GL recons - ensure TBs are correct for export
- Export JDE TB's to HFM
- Complete & load Hyperion input packs & ensure no validation errors
- Month end report file for approval (print all GL recons & reports sign, get signed and file)
- Ensure Interco balance with WSA agrees
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation - Update GL recons
- Tax calculation prepare (VAT, PAYE, INCOME TAX & PROVISIONAL TAX)
HSSE & QA Responsibilities
- Income tax prepare for auditors’ review
- Provisional tax prepare and submit
- Final annual CIT tax calculation based on signed AFS for review by EY
- Assist Internal Audits
- Assistance with BBBEE - supply information on request
- Assist External Audit (annual)
- Assist in preparing of Annual Financial Statements
- SARB (annual report)
- STATSSA (quarterly & annual reports)
- Assist with VAT Audits when applicable
- Provide positive and demonstrated leadership on HSSE & QA issues within your area of operation.
- Read, understand and implement the HSSE & QA policies, procedures and Beyond Zero programme.
- Promote an enthusiastic HSSE & QA culture that delivers positive commitment to and engages all employees in continuous improvement in business performance.
- Monitor personnel under your area of control comply with their individual responsibilities to HSSE & QA matters.
- Demonstrate on-going commitment to all relevant QA requirements as published to the organisations Integrated Quality Management System.
- Respond and commit to partaking in audits and responding with relevant corrective action.
- Demonstrate commitment in resolving HSSE & QA non-conformance.
People & Organisation
Level of influence – financial responsibility and decision-making authority:Consider
What are the most important decisions typically expected to be taken
What is recommended for decision elsewhere
What regulatory frameworks determine how the job is done
What influence is needed and where – e.g., senior leadership teams, direct reports, etc.
Completed ArticlesKnowledge, skills and experience
Speak and understand Portuguese would be an advantage.
Oracle, HFM and SmartView experience
IFRS knowledgePersonal attributes
Relevant Business Acumen
Results Oriented relationship and networking ability.