ACUDEO College requires qualified, experienced and competent Natural Science and Information Technology Teacher
to teach in the Senior - FET Phase
. Applicants with relevant qualifications and experience must submit a motivation letter stating the subject they are applying for and a comprehensive CV with all supporting copies of qualifications.Responsibilities:
- Help students apply concepts through classroom instruction and presentations;
- Prepare lessons;
- Prepare exam papers;
- Manage the classroom;
- Stakeholder management;
- Work closely with school staff;
- Collaborate with other teachers;
- Minimum 2 - 5 years teaching experience
- Knowledge of CAPS
- SACE registered
- Experience in teaching Natural Science and Information Technology
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literate
- Organising, facilitation and planning
- BEd in Education
- Honours Degree (Advantageous)
For interested applicants, please
follow link belowhttps://webapp.placementpartner.com/wi/vacancy/?id=letshalohr&VacRef=PC000149&preview=ba489699feacd4808c927d70c7dbb588
on or before Friday, 10th December 2021.
Visit our website www.acudeo.co.zaIf you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
ACUDEO College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act), will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information, but such information will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.