- Mending switchboard and providing messages to the relevant stakeholders or transferring calls as necessary
- Payroll Administration on Pastel
- Ensuring that the building has been properly locked and all lights switched off
- Responsible for the COVID 19 entry process and ensuring that it has been executed for internal and external stakeholders with proper attendance registers
- Welcoming visitors and assisting them accordingly
- Filing and ensure proper document management
- Liaise with suppliers with regards to procurement queries and issues
- Timely liaison and follow up with suppliers and resolved queries and issues
- Minute taking and file accordingly
- Utilise sites provided for provisioning, securing and reporting of tenders
- Writing down minutes from meetings and distributing them.
- To maintain a pleasant, professional and tidy work environment.
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ HR administration experience
- Pastel payroll non-negotiable
- Excellent administrative skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable and skilled on key HR processes
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Minimum National Diploma in Human Resources
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Letshalo HR Services, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act), will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information, but such information will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.