Duties and Responsibilities:
- Talent Management and Development:
- Completing annual staff satisfaction surveys, staff performance appraisal and assessments
- Ensuring that all administration such as annual leave, sick leave, overtime and expense claims are completed correctly in line with the company policies
- Stakeholders (Internal and External):
- Fostering an improving customer relationship and internal staff relationship
- Operational Performance:
- Ensuring that there are internal or external escalations that the escalations happen as quick as possible and with all relevant information
- Growth and Profitability:
- Ensuring that all task performed are done within required time, accurate and as soon as possible
- Identifying where costs savings can be implemented
- Defining, developing, and managing relationships with key individuals in all accounts and ensuring that the relationships with these contacts are maintained at all levels
- Ensuring that sales and margin targets set for the account manager are achieved on both an individual and team basis.
- Developing and implementing account strategies that deliver on the objectives
- Ensuring that revenue targets are achieved.
- Generate and qualify leads.
- Updating the sales forecasting (minimum of twice a week).
- At least 2 years working experience in a sales and marketing environment.
- Proven track record in sales within the Broadcast, Advertising and Digital Media sector.
- At least 3 years working experience in the Broadcast, Advertising and Digital Media sector.
- NQF Level 5, minimum 120 credits equate to a National Certificate or Higher Certificate e.g. National Certificate Systems Support or Higher Certificate: Information Technology
- Sales or Marketing training and certifications.
Apply today as we are waiting for your cv.
Please note the above is the minimum criteria to be considered for the position – If you do not meet the criteria, you will not be shortlisted.
NB - If you have not heard back from us in 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will however be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies