The role of Communication is to develop and lead strategic communications through storytelling, earned media and
influencer relations through marketing content creation to reach and engage new consumers, more often.
The Head of Communication will lead strategy and execution for communications across the company's media network.
She/he will be responsible for positioning and delivering an effective communication message across all types of third-party and owned media channels (social, web, TV, radio and print) to bring their brand image to life.
The Head of Communications works with cross-functional expertise across media network to project lead and activate Paid, Earned, Managed & Owned (PEMO) plans within
Sports/Culture/Brand projects, content initiatives and beverage product innovations.
She/he take full responsibility for earned media activation by relationship building through traditional third-party and social influencer amplification.
- Responsible for having others talk about the brand, positively and without payment: earned media activation, influencer amplification and building high-frequency editorial relationships
- Identify great story opportunities coming from (Sports, Culture, Brand) Marketing to the local media network facilitating the translation of marketing ideas into engaging media products
- Project leading activation plans (PEMO) across all the company's initiatives in the market together with your team
- Responsible for corporate communications including product (can) communication, crisis and consumer affairs
- Develop national/regional strategic editorial media partnerships that improve the consumer experience and brand credibility
- Lead innovation in the skillset of Communications, and built futuristic strategies that drive value for the business beyond awareness alone
- Manage relationships with heads of departments and Global Headquarter counterparts to achieve alignment and business success
- Support field activation teams by creating and managing content asset needs and distribution across earned, managed and owned channels
- Day-to-day management and procurement of supporting PR agencies and PR freelance network within budget
- Identify and constantly reflect the most important media that matter in the market to help drive impactful word of-mouth about the brand
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of the Social Opinion Leader programme.
Candidates that meet the criteria may submit their applications via this portal or via vacancy link on www.mnarecruitment.comShould you receive no feedback within 7 days, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
- A senior communication professional with an extensive media network in the market
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Communications, PR in Marketing or Media led companies
- A proven track record in leading teams, projects and securing brand reach & engagement via earned media amplification
- Bachelor’s Degree Required