We have the following position available in the Port Elizabeth, Eastern cape.
An exciting opportunity to join a well established GP practice on a permanent basis.Details on practice hours:
- Mon-Fri: 08:00-18:00
- Weekends: 08:00-14:00
- Market related and will be discussed during interview.
The Doctor should be able to perform the following duties.
- Medical Degree
- Registered as an Independent Practice with the HPCSA
- Proof of Medical Indemnity e.g. AON, MPS or relevant
- Medical Assessments
- Consult, diagnose and treat ill patients
- Medical Liaison and Reporting
- Give advice on medication and treatment
- Minor procedures including stitches, wound care etc.
- Writing of repeat prescriptions
- SONARS and ECG tests
- Blood pressure and temperature tests.
- Requesting and handling of all blood requests and results.
- Referring of patients to the correct specialists
- The list above is not limited and the job scope may vary.
- Dispensing License would be an advantage
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Good Bedside Manners
- Good English written and verbally
- Good Time Management
- Friendly demeanour
- Knowledge of ICD 10 coding
- Knowledge of RAF1 forms
- Knowledge of Workmen compensation claims
- Knowledge of J88 Police forms
Should you be interested and meet all of the above requirements please forward your application with all supporting documents to email@example.com - Please quote reference - Jhb000884 - number in email subject line