- National Senior Certificate.
- Applicable Tertiary Qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role and within the Fruit/Citrus/Grapes export industry.
- Target-driven, self-motivated, and ambitious.
- Adaptable, resourceful, and excellent networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel locally and internationally.
The position will involve good stress, adrenaline, clever planning of your moves, with the need to create useful, working, resilient relationships characterised by integrity and great service.
It will also involve travelling, an equal love for tasks and people, and the ability to earn well once you get traction. The position will report to senior management and work alongside experienced team members who already have an enviable reputation in the sector.
If this challenging, not-your-typical-eight-to-five job with scope to grow, advance and create your niche in an organisation that invests in those that are career-driven, then seek no further!
Attractive remuneration package depending on experience as well as additional performance bonus / incentives.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
Persona Staff CC is POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013) compliant, all personal information is protected according to legislation. Applying for any of our available vacancies, you give Persona Staff consent to process your Personal Information for Recruitment Purposes, according to the POPI ACT, 2013. If you have any concerns regarding your Personal Information and our compliance towards the legislation, you are welcome to request out POPI Act Policy.