- Receive calls from customers / passengers;
- Deal with problems such as delays, cancellations etc;
- Explain processes to customers and assisting them where necessary;
- Work in a team and longer than normal hours (shift work);
- Deal with confidential information;
- Communicate with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Grade 12;
- One (1) to four (4) years’ experience in a Call Centre Environment;
- Travel or relevant qualification will be an advantage;
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination card;
- Excellent communication in English – speak, read and write;
- Solid computer literacy;
- Excellent phone etiquette;
- No criminal or credit record;
- Able to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours as required;
- Own transport would be an advantage.
- 07:00 – 16:00
- 08:00 – 17:00
- 09:00 – 18:00
- 10:00 – 19:00
- Includes weekends and public holidays.
- Excellent understanding or experience of delivering great customer service to a customer;
- High degree of patience and assertiveness;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Immaculate time keeping;
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable, including dealing with confidential information;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal office hours;
- Remains focused in order to handle objections;
- Customer focused and service orientated.
APPLICATION GUIDELINE:Apply Now
- No external email applications will be considered;
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.