- Administration of Entry and Exit processes (on-boarding/off-boarding);
- Manage, coordinate and administer employee benefits, pension fund, disability and /or death claims, retirement, UIF and IOD’s;
- Provide payroll with all HR related documents for payments and capturing of employee information onto SAGE People;
- Updating of HR records;
- Monthly HR reporting;
- Handle staff queries, provide general advice and guidance;
- Provide assistance and support to the HR Manager and Executive Manager;
- Liaise with external stakeholders with regards to HR related tasks/projects;
- Ad-hoc administrative functions as may be required.
- Matric/Grade 12;
- Administrative or HR related Certificate/Diploma;
- Excellent administrative skills and experience with SAGE 300 People;
- Experience in a corporate environment;
- Proficient in the of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook is required;
- Valid covid-19 vaccination card.
- High level of interpersonal skills;
- Maintain confidentiality;
- Be a team player;
- Attention to detail not negotiable;
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Deadline driven;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Immaculate time keeping.
- No external email applications will be considered.
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Reference number - JHB000472
Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented.