Eastern Cape, Kariega / Uitenhage
Negotiable Cost To Company (Market related, Negotiable)
Opportunity Available!! Our leading client in the Automotive Sector is looking to employ a Senior Process Engineer to join their dynamic team in Kariega/Uitenhage.
- Good knowledge base in Automotive Process "Failure Mode Effect Analysis" (FMEA) and Control Plans, provide necessary technical input and problem-solving using 8D process for potential and actual process failures.
- Good knowledge base of IATF, ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 14001 Quality & Environmental Systems, Energy management systems and TPM Standards.
- Control process engineering projects and resolves engineering problems with internal departments and OEM’s.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional processes areas and new projects.
- Develop Annual Capex budget.
- Resolving problems arising from internal operations, OEM’s and requiring coordination Shift Process Engineers with other departments.
- Any other tasks or duties as assigned by management from time to time
- A formal Engineering qualification with five years relevant experience in an Automotive Manufacturing environment
- A relevant trade tested qualification with ten years relevant experience in an Automotive Manufacturing Environment.
- A firm understanding of vacuum systems and instrumentation.
- CAD knowledge and experience